UK & Europe Ltd is bespoke Pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy based in Europe.
Our Client seeking a..
Role: EDC/eCRF Design Developer (Grade 8 graduate level position)
Location: Uxbridge, West London
- Define and lead study teams for eCRF trial development, specification and rules programming for a given protocol
- Provide oversight of vendors to ensure they are delivering based on the requirements
- Serve as technical expert for Therapeutic area and project support
- Assess database design requirements relevant to data capture tool, data extraction, processing and reporting
- Manage the Design specification, development, testing and validation of electronic case report forms, edit checks standards and dataset extraction
- Be knowledgeable in regulatory requirements for electronic submissions
- A graduate with technical skills and the right attitude to learn and progress
- Bachelor of Science degree or related Field
- Graduate experience within programming
further details or to apply for position please contact Lisa Willett, at Pharma.Direct
UK & Europe Ltd on Lisaw@pharmadirect.org.uk or call +44 (0) 1234 340 482